Course Name : Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Course Duration : 30 Hours
Course Fees: 12,500 Taka
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.
- Marketing executives.
- Web masters.
- Small business owners.
- Owners of e-commerce sites.
- Web site designers.
During the introductory SEO course, the following topics are covered:
- Analyse your existing site for Search Engine compatibility.
- Create effective page Title Tags.
- Create an effective and optimised META Description Tag.
- Research and select appropriate keywords to target.
- Integrate search keywords within your web site copy
- Optimise each page of your web site step by step.
- Overview of important search engines and directories.
- Submit your site to important crawler-based search engines and directories.
- Overview of what search engines consider to be “spam”.
- Design elements to avoid to ensure your site is search engine compatible.
- How to use the most powerful tools on the net to help with the optimisation process.
- Understanding SEO terminology, such as: SERP’s, spiders, keywords, spamdexing / keyword stuffing, robots.