Course Name : MCSA Windows Server 2012
Course Duration : 96 Hours
Course Fees: 15,500 Taka
Earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification confirms that you have core Windows Server 2012 skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas. This foundational certification validates your ability to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business context.
- Administer a Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services
- Administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, including user and group management, network access, and data security
- Advanced configuration tasks necessary to deploy, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, including fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation
- Key topics and concepts addressed on the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 exams
- IT professionals with at least two years of hands-on experience implementing and administering network and desktop operating systems
- Systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants who want to prepare for their MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential in an accelerated format
- MCSAs on Windows Server 2008
Why get Certified:
Earning a Microsoft Certification helps validate your proven experience and knowledge in using Microsoft products and solutions. Designed to be relevant in today’s rapidly changing IT marketplace, Microsoft Certifications help you utilize evolving technologies, fine-tune your troubleshooting skills, and improve your job satisfaction.
Whether you are new to technology, changing jobs, or a seasoned IT professional, becoming certified helps demonstrate to customers, peers, and employers that you are committed to advancing your skills and taking on greater challenges. In addition, certification provides you with access to exclusive Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) resources and benefits, including opportunities to connect with a vast, global network of MCPs.
Course Modules are:
- 70-410: TS: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: TS: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Pro: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services